Join Shop Best Organic to celebrate Eath Day 2010!
Small changes can go a long way. What are the things you must do to help Planet Earth?
- Recycle, Recycle, Recycle! Buy recycled paper, recycled foil and other recycled materials in order to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Keep products or packaging out of the waste stream entirely prevents the release of greenhouse gases in landfills and from incinerators, reduces the need to transport waste and new products, and eliminates the need for new products to be produced and transported to replace what we just threw away
- Use the air-dry setting on your dishwasher saves 663 pounds of CO2 per year.
- According to the EPA, if every American household replaced the regular bulbs in 5 light fixtures with 5 compact-fluorescent bulbs, we would prevent more than 1 trillion pounds of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Turn off computers, monitors, lights and printers when they’re not in use to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Buy Organic! Organic farming never uses pesticides. This helps keep air, water, and soil clean. There are organic alternatives to all daily products such as food items, soaps, cream and even cleaning detergents.
Visit ShopBestOrganic.com Today and Save 15% Off until Sunday, April 25th 2010. Enter Coupon Code "EARTH10"!
Shop Best Organic